Have you ever wanted a private dancer?
Where you pay a one-off fee to be ‘entertained’? There’s something really nice and transactional about that kind of service. Me being your guest blogger is a exactly like that.
Your long-form content is the most important thing to your websites SEO and here are some of the things it should be doing:
- Attracting clients
- Answering their search queries
- Demonstrating your expertise
- Wowing them with engaging content
- Making them take action
A featured writer is a great way to keep things interesting. You can try out what I do best and maybe see if you want to hire me on the regular.
Here’s what you get with the Guest Blogger service:
- Me being my irreverent self
- Research into your chosen topic
- Identify targeted keywords and phrases
- SEO title research
- Original, readable copy for one blog post (up to 2000 words)
- Internal links
- Format content with pull quotes and subheadings
- Add a CTA (Call To Action button/link)
- Optimise meta title tag and description
- Images (where applicable along with SEO titles and alt. SEO titles)
- Upload to your website*
*I will need access to your site or blog to add a CTA button, internal links and to optimise the meta title tags (page title info). You can choose to do this yourself from a formatted document.
Here’s how to book this service:
- Grab a link to your blog
- Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps