Have you ever wanted a private dancer?
You pay a set price for an hours entertainment. Me being your guest blogger is exactly like that, only you get a blog post to keep forever.
Here’s what your blog should be doing
- Attracting clients
- Answering their search queries
- Demonstrating your expertise
- Wowing them with engaging content
- Making them take action
If you manage a website that helps organisations with marketing and business help, I could be just what you’re looking for. I can produce an article about SEO content writing or on any subject you choose.
What to expect from the Guest Blogger service
- Me being my sarky, hilarious self
- Research into your chosen topic
- Keyword research
- Original copy up to 1500 words
- Outbound links (where applicable)
- Internal links (where applicable)
- CTA (Call To Action)
- Custom meta title and description
You’ll get this lovely lot in a formatted document, ready for you to upload to your site/blog.
A little housekeeping…
This service is not to be confused with ghostwriting.
If you’d like me to write your blog on behalf of your business, please check out my custom project service. As your guest blogger, I will be the author of the work. You will need to clearly state that at the end of the post, after all, it’s my tone and style I’ll be using.
Here’s how to book the Guest Blogger
- Jot down your post idea
- Send it to: email@example.com
- I’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps
Still not sure? Take a look at how I write for me: