Are you a bit lost with blogging?
This is the organic-traffic gift you cannot do without. And although it takes some serious investment, it will benefit so many aspects of your business, from building trust and authority to curating a huge online library of valuable, searchable content.
Here’s what your blog should be doing
- Attracting clients
- Answering their search queries
- Demonstrating your expertise
- Wowing them with engaging content
- Making them take action
It’s easy to forget (or not know) why you blog. I’d really love to get you back on track with business blogging and that’s what the review is all about.
What to expect from the Blog Review
I’ll be looking through your content making notes and recommendations on the following:
- Tone, style, and perspective
- Title structure
- Spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Internal links
- Outbound links
- Blog sign-up
- Comments and shares
- Permalink structures
- Meta titles and descriptions
- Mobile access
- Further recommendations
After the review, you’ll understand how to write searchable content and create industry articles people actually want.
Here’s how to book the Blog Review
- Tell me who your target market is and provide a link to your blog
- Email all that to: email@example.com
- I’ll be in touch to arrange the next steps
Need more convincing? Take a look at my blog post on the subject: